The Compensation Analyst will develop, implement, and manage the administration of compensation programs, including base and variable pay for non-exempt and exempt employees.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on compensation-related policy and practices
- Work with management to develop job descriptions, analyze work, perform job analysis, and recommend pay for positions
- design/redesign compensation plans
- Review and approve all salary changes outside the salary administration guidelines for merit, promotional, and career development increases
- Monitor, report on, and recommend improvements for pay for performance incentive programs
- Provide support, analytics and systems administration for the annual compensation planning and budget process (including salary planning, salary structure review, and bonus allocations)
- 5-7 years of experience as a Compensation Analyst, preferably in a large complex setting.
- Experience with configuration and set-up of salary administration and compensation analytics software is helpful
- Must have an understanding of compensation theory and practice including job evaluation, incentive plan design, salary administration and knowledge of federal/state regulations related to compensation
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs, and strong aptitude for learning new software programs
- Professional certification as CCP or SPHR preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required