As Workforce Development Manager, you will lead the strategic development and implementation of talent acquisition initiatives and have overall responsibility for developing, managing, and maintaining workforce marketing/recruitment strategies and partnerships that positions are filled quickly and with the absolute best candidates.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting team and process including staff development, succession planning, identifying, pre-screening/qualifying and interviewing candidates, developing offer packages, negotiating and closing reqs
- Set standards for recruiting operations, monitor progress against goals, and identify areas for improvement
- Development and utilization of social media recruitment efforts including a social media communication plan (proactive social media usage is one of the most important facets of the role)
- Monitor the costs of the recruitment process and look for opportunities to improve the return on investment
- Develop and oversee the implementation of talent acquisition strategies and tactics that establish a quality talent pipeline
- Stay abreast of changes within the labor market, legislation and the overall business, and adjust strategies as needed.
- Develop and execute a diversity talent acquisition strategy tailored appropriately for the various business units/functions
- Participate in or manage various Talent Acquisition and/or HR project initiatives
- 5+ years of full life-cycle talent acquisition experience leading recruiting teams and managing direct reports in a high volume, complex environment
- BA/BS degree
- The ideal leader will have a track record of demonstrated business acumen and creativity in recruitment strategies and have had success in managing full cycle recruitment processes from requisition to hire
- Demonstrated experience using social media and other tools to actively recruit individuals for executive to clinical to entry level positions
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, and presentation